Sunday, April 28, 2013

Testing, testing, testing!

My fourth grade class survived this week of state testing!  With Open House just a few weeks away, my classroom is in shambles.  We have to cover all charts, number lines, alphabet strips, etc.  So... that means there is paper taped over almost everything on the walls in our classroom.  It looks ridiculous.  Each year I struggle with putting everything up anyway and covering it as required for our state testing or not displaying so much until after the testing.  I hate my room all bare and not celebrating the kiddos learning on every available inch of display so covering it wins again.  Does anyone else have to cover all materials on the walls before their state testing?  Do you think this is really necessary?  We have only 27 days left until summer vacation begins.


Clara @ Teaching 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!