Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fabulous First Graders

Well, it's official.  I will be moving from fourth grade to first grade next year.  I am thrilled but a little nervous at the same time - mixed feelings.  I taught first grade a few years ago but much has changed.  The expectations are much different now.  My mind is swirling around with thoughts of common core, Daily Five, lots and lots of read aloud books, and classroom design for the littles. I love a challenge and I love change so it should be great.  Right? What is the one thing you would want a first grade teacher to know and do to ensure a smooth start to the year?

                                Clara - Teaching 365
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!